Timeline: Sign ups close February 29, 2016, you will be matched up early in the first week of March, 2016, and your package must be sent by the end of the day on March 31, 2016 at the latest.
How you'll be matched up: I will match you with someone outside of your city (and if at all possible, someone from a place that you don't already own a 'You Are Here' Starbucks mug from), so you will receive a mug that you don't have super easy access to.
Person A will ship to Person B, Person B will ship to Person C, Person C will ship to Person A (this means you won't be sending to the same person who sends to you).
What must you include?
1) A Starbucks 'You Are Here' mug from your city - like the ones shown here - http://starbucks-city-mugs.com/you-are-here-series/
2) 100-200 grams of yarn - enough for a small project (socks, shawl, scarf, etc). Please aim for the $20-30 range.
3) Any other local goodies you'd like to include (encouraged), and/or fun things like a notebook, stickers, pens, etc. These little goodies don't necessarily have to be local.
4) Coffee or Tea (either locally made, or reminiscent of something local to you.
5) A postcard from your city.
Let's make sure we put together a package we would be happy to receive!
CLICK HERE for the sign up sheet/questionnaire.